Welcome to your economics class at PCECNclass.comEnrolled ECN212 Students:
If you do not already have an "account" (an identity at this web site) please set one up HERE (it's free for everyone).
If you need help with your password or anything else on the site,
After you get your account confirmed, pick your class from the link below.
FALL 2019 Classes:
FALL 2019 MICROeconomics (ECN212) Late Start
On the class page, feel free to explore, but do note the instructions.
You can view the class syllabus at the left (below if you are on a mobile screen) to see more details.
HERE IS HOW THE FALL 2019 LATE START COURSES WORK:
* There are NO in-person class meetings, for the Fall 2019 classes.
* All class tests are online and all the class activities we would do in class can also be taken online.
* Although there are suggested "due dates" for everything, you may complete the tests and other work for the class whenever you want to, at any time that is convenient.
* In place of firm deadlines an due dates, the course work requires that you attempt and complete work in a sequence, so you should pay attention to the order in which the work is organized.
* The suggested class pace is fast. Every two weeks in the online Late Start class, you should think of yourself as trying to do the work of three weeks in an in-person class.
Textbook and Materials
* The textbook and study guide can be downloaded for FREE.
* You can also order a printed copy for about the cost of printing (about $15 for each, including shipping), but doing so is optional. You can download and print the items you wish yourself as you prefer.
* The textbook and study guide are also built into the class pages, so you can just read them one chapter at a time if you don't want to deal with the whole thing in one big gulp.
You can also go to a Textbook Download and Order Page here. Be careful to get the book for YOUR class (ECN211 OR ECN212).
If you are not enrolled but want to find out more about classes:
You can "test drive" a class for free!
(Of course, you have to actually pay money to Phoenix College and officially enroll to get credit, but you can play around and even do work for the semester on this site, even before you pay to officially enroll)
Just set up an account (see instructions above) and try the class you are interested in. If you do enroll later, the work you do now will be counted (but you can always redo it later if you are not satisfied).
Just want to learn or have fun or both?
If you are not enrolled at Phoenix College, but want to just use the resources and learn without getting a grade, visit the ECNCLASS MOOC (MOOC just means the classes don't count, kind of like a free audit of the courses)
Select this link to go to ECNclass MOOC or visit PCECON.com
Just set up an account and try the class you are interested in.